Java is the most popular programming language in Information Technology field. There are many Java related options ( COBRA, JDBC, JNDI, JMSTM, JAXPTM, JTATM ) that can be used to create distributed business solutions. JSP (Java Server Pages) is another valuable addition of Java that is used to create server pages. You can use all of these technologies to create powerful software solutions.
What is JSP ?
JSP is use to create web pages with dynamic content. You know that pure HTML contains static content. If you are using JSP, you can create highly dynamic web pages with the help of other very important Java technologies.
You can create dynamic web pages using other technologies instead of using JSP.
- ASP (Active Server Pages)
What are the advantages of JSP ?
- JSP pages always compile before go to the server.
- Allows user to create custom elements.
- It easily integrate with Java EE APIs.
- JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
- JNDI (Java Naming and Directory Interface)
- JMS (Java Message Service)
- EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)
- JAXP (Java API for XML Processing)
- JTA ( Java Transaction API )